Friday, November 4, 2011

RIP Suzete Berrincha

Just yesterday, a girl named Suzete Berrincha was murdered. I knew her from my days at Hall High School in West Hartford, CT and UConn. She was such a bright star in the sky, talking with her for just a few minutes was a highlight of my day. She was so upbeat, so happy, and so sweet that it seemed she could go anywhere in life. Unfortunately, she was taken from us way too early.

Here was my Facebook post on her wall: RIP Suzete Berrincha: I didn't know you all that well, but whenever I talked to you at Hall or UConn for just a few minutes, it was always a highlight of my day. You were such a great and happy person to be around, it's so sad that you were taken from us so young. I wish I could have gotten a chance to know you better. You wil be missed. :'(

Homicide Suspect Captured In West Hartford

Please keep Suzete in your thoughts and prayers for her family. I know I will, even though I'm halfway around the world from home in West Hartford. Rest in peace, Suzete.
_______________________________

Update 11/10/11: Here is a copy of Suzete's obituary.

No comments:

Post a Comment