Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Employed!

I officially took the internship I was offered and I brought my friend, Hilary, on board, too. She and I are both really excited to get this whole internship off the ground. In case you don't know, the company is developing a software product that will revolutionize the HR (human resources) hiring process. I will be getting experience in marketing, PR, recruitment, entrepreneurship, and learning about how American HR departments do hiring for their companies. It is a great feeling to know that you're going to be a part of something big. And to think if this company succeeds... wow, I don't even know. All I know is it will take a lot of hard work and selling. Good luck to me and Hilary, I guess. Both of us are looking forward to this job.

Look for an update later this week on everything! L'hitraot!

No comments:

Post a Comment